Are you worried about How nameandshame.com Removal Works? How to get Removed From NameAndShame? How much does NameAndShame Removal Cost? Then you have come to the right place.
Have you been posted on NameandShame.com? You’re probably wondering how it works or how damaging being on their list can be too. Direct Name and Shame removal services may be unavailable on their platform, but there’s something else that could help you get out of this mess!
BEFORE WE SOUGHT TRUTH. NOW WE SEEK JUSTICE.
And you, of course. Always you.
What is Nameandshame.com?
Being shamed online is in no way acceptable especially if what is said about you is untrue. Would you like to get rid of the scandal associated with your name on NameandShame.com? How do you deal with it? And how much are you willing to sacrifice to recover your stained reputation from this platform? We might just be able to help you out, especially if you have decided to do something about it. So, read on!
Tons of job seekers are asked for an online CV, a video reel or a sample project by huge reputable companies without having to meet in person.
Nowadays, an interview is established if the first three candidates have impressed the boss. And usually, the company has a team that does in-depth research on a job candidate’s name right then and there.
Sadly, there are people who may have held huge grudges against you and decided to come up with a full description of an incident or crime you have committed in the past but tried so hard to cover or recover from.
Information are constantly available online because of the internet’s continuous advancement. Association with scandalous events could put anybody’s reputation down the drain. Family, businesses, friends and innocent followers who may have looked up to you because of the good works you have done in the past could be affected due to just one mistake.
But don’t worry, there is a way to fix it. But first, we have to understand how nameandshame.com works.
How Does Nameandshame.com Work?
Nameandshame.com receive posts from people whose complaints and pleas have been ignored after availing a product or service. It serves as a platform for victims of fraud, scams, modus operandi and bogus business offers. In addition, it serves as a platform where people can amplify their voice in terms of being mistreated in any way.
Some of the posts may be about a certain name or persona but it isn’t limited to that and it may expose a whole list of companies altogether. Since it is not owned by any governing team, and is saturated with a community of displeased clients, customers and guests. Comments and posts may come across as scrutinizing, extremely hurtful or overly provocative.
But Name and Shame (NAS) informs users of their policies as they sign up for this platform. And the fact that it will not be held accountable for the comments and posts uploaded to to their website
As far as leniency is concerned, NAS still reserves the right to publish and not, but it had given out general terms and conditions in using its “volunteer-run” platform service.
- Lies and made-up stories will never be tolerated, convinced nor hailed. It is punishable by law and it will always backfire to you in a very ugly way. So before you come up with a post, understand that you are agreeing that everything that you are about to write are facts and is absolutely true based on your experience.
- Since it is a platform that serves the oppressed, the user, one way or another, may have something worth voicing out. And one of the most explicit service of NAS is making sure you are heard by uploading these contents to the highest research data base there is such that when the name is typed, your complaint is there to educate whoever needs to be educated. So, you are required to be specific with your complaint. Follow their guidelines for writing using the format: what-when-where-why-how. By posting any content on NAS, you attest that your submission is real and truthful, based only on facts and is unlawful. There should be no bias, tweaking and invasion of privacy and or copyright when you submit your content. And one of the things they encourage their users to do is to supply them with proofs.
- There are two sides to the story for each situation, whether it had eventually turned out good or bad. If your post needs to include your take or opinion as regards it, do state it. This way, the aim of the website to be fair and equitable in meting out justice will be achieved. That is to provide a way to expose platforms in which non-elite citizens are taken advantage of by huge businesses and personnel that take highest positions in the society.
- Users are allowed to update their posts on nameandshame.com. This is a privilege given to copyrighted and untrue information. In lieu to this, NAS encourages users to review the content they have submitted on their platform and to make the necessary changes, and give credits when required.
Who Can Submit Content on Nameandshame.com?
Any posts coming from 14 year-olds and above will be reviewed and published accordingly. All users are expected to have read and agreed to NAS’ Terms of Service and Policies.
In some states like California, anybody under 18 years of age is a minor and therefore cannot be proven to have the best of intentions or sound judgement especially when it comes to online engagements. Hence, a law was enacted as follows;
“The State of California, effective on January 1, 2015, shall acknowledge a new “Online Eraser” law that requires any online platform or website to dismiss, delete, and/or unpublish content posted by minors (18 year old and below) as instructed by the authentic and rightful author. You may read the rest of the article here: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201320140SB568”
Why You Have the Right to Request That Defamatory Content Published Against You Be Taken Down
Cleland Thom declared in his book, the Online Law, “anybody who believes that any published item or defamatory content associated to a person’s name has led to damaged career opportunities and/or leads to shame may insist that web authors to take down the content published online.
Furthermore, unless requested by law to be removed from NAS, NAS editors reserve the right to remove contents disseminated through their platform. If complainants deem what was written about them untrue, NAS requires that they contact them through their email for further review and investigation.
The internet is open to the public. There is no limit to how bad such awful information may affect your life. How long will you have to endure the damage which can be as extensive as affecting your family and loved ones? Knowing your rights and discovering ways in which these contents can be taken down will go a long way in helping your reputation.
Nameandshame.com’s Position on Taking Down Published Posts
Nameandshame.com explicitly states that they respect each individual’s rights and intellectual property. Any infringement incurred by a person a business or a company through content published on their platform is subject to review. On the other hand, removal may take a while.
They stated clearly under their Terms and Conditions that any information which doesn’t comply with the policies they had imposed and restrictions that they have put in place will be subject to a review. Though this isn’t a guarantee that it will be granted immediately, a court order may help.
Nonetheless, with nameandshame.com, evidence are required for contents to be posted. Posts with numerous proof and/or evidence may be hard to take down, so unless removal requests come from to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), it may not be honoured.
How You Can Get Nameandshame.com Take Down Defamatory Content
If you have previously agreed to nameandshame.com’s terms and conditions include automatic grant of copyright upon registration, you may decide that there is no remedy but fortunately, you still have DMCA for your final resort.
NAS conforms to the DMCA’s ruling as regards ownership given for a fixed number of years. Right to ownership, also called copyright, includes publishing, printing, distribution and recording any form of content.
As mentioned earlier, NAS respects a person’s intellectual property and is usually considerate of a user’s change of heart. That’s why in its general policies, NAS encourages users to review and edit what they have published if it was amended or resolved.
Also, any form of infringement will not be tolerated by NAS. If you believe that your privacy had been breached, and you are the sole owner of a certain image, quote or information, and it was stolen from you or addressed in a demeaning way, they will consider taking it down.
Obtaining a Court Order to Get Posts Down
For a complaint to be eligible for review, it should be pursuant to DMCA’s requirements:
(1) Personal Information (e.g. Complainant’s name, address, and contact details);
DMCA requires this information first and foremost. NAS considers DMCA as another party. Therefore, liability for what a complainant discloses as far as personal information is concerned, would be at his/her discretion. It will not be answerable for any disseminated information as set by DMCA. So they enjoined to take necessary precautions.
(2) A fully-detailed information about the copyrighted work which the complainant claims;
(3) The infringed material may be located specifically using the exact URL or web address, this will help pinpoint the exact location (on the web) of what the complainant may be needing a review for.
A request that the copyrighted material at “page 4, and 3rd image from the top” be removed could be misleading for NAS. They considered this kind of instructions not precise enough and this may result in them turning down the requested consideration.
They request that you provide the exact URL by obtaining it from the bar on top of the page.
(4) An honest statement by the complainant that he or she is not the main culprit or reasons why such post is up or how was it not instructed or authorized by him, his agent, or the law;
(5) Provision of personal details should be supported by an electronic or physical signature of the authorized person appointed by the complainant himself. Although typing the complainant’s full name at the notice’s end may be honoured, the electronic or physical signature of the complainant himself may be required to be sure.
(6) An instruction by the affected party made under penalty of perjury, that the information in his notice is accurate, that he owns the copyright or is authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Removal requests should be emailed to our registered DMCA Agent:
David Gingras, Esq. at: [email protected]
You can also mail a copy of the notice to:
Gingras Law Office, PLLC,
4802 E. Ray Road, #23-271, Phoenix, Az 85044
Tel. Nos.: (480) 264-1400
Fax: (480) 248-3196
Email: [email protected]
Do not mail, fax or send by FEDEX any DMCA notice for removal as it may delay processing. Submissions through these methods may not be entertained reviewed as per request. However, sending it by email gets a higher chance of being dealt with almost immediately.
Repeat Infringer Policy:
Nameandshame.com doesn’t joke around copyright law. Additional to removing content that breached their policies, when appropriate, NAS would not have a problem contacting the necessary people to cut your access to the site after being discrediting as a user of its services.
A repeat infringer goes as anybody who published contents while breaching the terms and conditions and copyright rules for 3 or more times in 6 months between other submissions.
Nameandshame.com Removal Services
REPZE.COM, the help that you may just need…
RepZe aims for client’s freedom from this damaged reputation you’ve lost because of nameandshame.com. It also aims to empower its victims and the businesses it puts in jeopardy.
RepZe provides (1) Reputation Management, (2) Online Reputation Protection, (3) Content Removal, (4) Crisis Management. For a quote for all of these services, feel free to contact us:
Contact number: (970) 458 8143
Address: 9615 E County Line Rd-Ste, B#444 Centennial, CO 80112
Email: [email protected]